Sunday, March 11, 2012

Research assistant or lab technologist position in Emerging Infectious Disease program at Duke-NUS


POST: Research assistant or lab technologist position
Research assistant or lab technologist position is available in the Laboratory of Structural Viology in the Emerging Infectious Disease program at Duke-NUS. The job scope encompassed assisting with the maintenance of the laboratory and also to carry out research work such as, characterization of human antibodies against dengue virus.
Applicants for research assistant position should have a Bsc or Bsc (Hons) degree and for the lab technologist position, applicant should have a diploma degree.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to
Shee-Mei Lok
Assistant Professor
Program in Emerging Infectious Diseases,
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School,
KTP Building
Level 9 Room 19
8 college Road, Singapore 169857
Ph: 65-65165840
Fax:65-62212529

1 comment:

  1. Excited words written in this blog helped me to improve my aptitudes and helped me to know how I can help myself all alone. I am truly happy to come at this stage. Laboratory setup consultants

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Find us on