Friday, April 15, 2016

Research posts at ICGEB, New delhi



Research positions in Molecular Medicine, Structural Parasitology Group, with Amit Sharma

Positions are open starting 1 June 2016. Projects include:

a) protein structure determination
b) malaria parasite biology
c) genomics and metagenomics
d) molecular medicine

Minimum eligibility:

1) INSPIRE award for Ph. D. or for post-doc
2) SPM award for Ph. D.
3) Any JRF for Ph. D.

Submit curriculum vitae by Email to sb.icgeb@gmail.com by 25 May 2016
______________________
Postdoctoral (RA) position in the Integrative Biology Department, Metabolic Engineering Group - 1 year; renewable
Requirements: PhD in algal science or other relevant field; green algal culture, genetic transformation and molecular biology techniques
Send a brief, relevant, research experience and CV via email to skrhode@icgeb.res.in
Closing date of application: April 20, 2016

5 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Find us on